The FY20 Venture Challenge (formerly known as the “i6 Challenge”) seeks to support entrepreneurship and accelerate company growth in communities, regions or combinations of regions.
The Venture Challenge awards grants to intermediary organizations like accelerators, universities, and non-profits supporting new business ventures that are…
- scalable by nature,
- challenging the status quo of established markets,
- commercializing technologies, and;
- furthering job creation within their businesses
The Venture Challenge may award up to $26 million in grants in FY2020.
- 2020 Build to Scale NOFO (PDF)
- 2020 Build to Scale FAQ (PDF)
- 2020 Build to Scale Webinar - Recording
- 2020 Build to Scale Webinar - Slides only (PDF)
- Previous Competition Resources
To stay up-to-date on the latest innovation and entrepreneurship program news, including announcements of any future funding opportunities, please check OIE's Highlights page regularly and sign up for EDA’s newsletter.