- ED-915 GPRA Data Collection Form: Public Works, Economic Adjustment Infrastructure and Revolving Loan Fund Investments (PDF)
- ED-916 GPRA Data Collection Form: Economic Development Districts and Indian Tribes (PDF)
- ED-917 GPRA Data Collection Form: University Centers (PDF)
- ED-918 GPRA Data Collection Form: Trade Adjustment Assistance Centers (PDF)
The RLF Financial Report and ED-209 Portfolio Loan List is required for all RLF Recipients according to the revised RLF regulations that took effect on January 2, 2018. Note that EDA eliminated the RLF Income and Expense Statement (Form ED-209I), so that form no longer needs to be submitted.
The ED-209 form is password protected. Please contact your RLF Administrator to obtain the password.
Standard Terms and Conditions for RLF and Construction Projects
- SF-270 Request for Advance or Reimbursement (PDF)
- SF-271 Outlay Report and Request for Reimbursement for Construction Programs (PDF)
- SF-425 Federal Financial Report (PDF)
Indirect Cost Rate Forms and Information
- Indirect Cost Instructions
The EDA has entered into a working relationship with the U.S. Department of the Interior, Interior Business Center (IBC) to issue indirect cost rates to organizations for which EDA is the cognizant agency for indirect costs. Effective August 1, 2017, the Office of Indirect Cost Services for IBC (IBC/ICS) will collect the required documents, negotiate, issue and countersign indirect rate agreements for your organization. For organizations for whom EDA is their cognizant agency, there is updated guidance on what this means, how this impacts your organization, and who you can reach out to with any questions. Read the Indirect Cost Instructions (updated 7/13/18) (PDF).
- Certificate of Indirect Costs Template (PDF)
- Guidance for Economic Development Districts (EDDs) on EDA’s Indirect Cost Rate Program (PPTX)