EDA Job Opportunities
Looking for a meaningful opportunity to help support communities and regions across the country as they work to create economic opportunity and jobs?
EDA is a small, nimble agency within the U.S. Department of Commerce that provides a big impact by helping to make it easier for businesses to start and grow in the United States. We do this by working hand-in-hand with local economic development partners to advance their locally-developed projects; projects that are tied to their region’s long-term, sustainable economic development strategy.
Our work touches the daily lives of the American people in many ways, with a wide range of responsibilities in the areas of trade, economic development, technology, entrepreneurship and business development, and statistical research and analysis.
The results are real: between FY 2012 and FY 2016, EDA invested nearly $1.4 billion to help communities and regions build the capacity for economic development. These investments are expected to create and/or retain 226,393 jobs and attract nearly $29 billion in private investment, according to recipient estimates.
If you want to make a difference and like working in a close-knit, results-oriented environment we encourage you to apply.
Management and Program Analyst
- Manages or assists with the execution of administrative and/or grant programs within the region.
- Works closely with staff to ensure grant recipients provide accurate and timely documents related to the application and maintenance of their grants.
- Identifies procedural problems in program operations, using quantitative or qualitative methods. Conducts studies on operating programs, analyzes findings and makes recommendations.
- Conducts detailed analyses of work processes of administrative and/or technical programs.
- Makes recommendations for improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of work operations and implements project/program specifics.
- Assesses program methods and procedures, reports, and control techniques to ensure effective implementation.
Talent Management Database
EDA would like to add you to their Talent Management Database for current and future career opportunities. This program allows you to submit your resume to EDA which we will hold onto and store in our Talent Management Database. If a new career opportunity comes about, we can refer to our database to view all of the best potential candidates.
View more information on EDA's Talent Management Database.
View more information on the U.S. Economic Development Administration.