Will my proposed project be competitive for RNTA funding? Consider these questions while developing a concept:
- Does my proposed project fall within the Research and Evaluation program or the National Technical Assistance program?
- What is the economic development issue that the proposed project will address?
- How is the defined economic development issue national in scope?
- What activities will the proposed national scope project undertake to address the defined economic development issue?
- How will the activities produce impactful economic development outcomes?
- How will outcomes and outputs be measured?
- Why is EDA the best partner and how does the project align with EDA Investment Priorities?
- Concept Proposal: PowerPoint slide deck to help you to develop and share your concept with EDA.
- Budget Template: Excel document to help you to develop and share your concept’s budget with EDA.
- RNTA Overview: PDF with more information on the RNTA Program.