EDA’s Regional Innovation Strategies (RIS) Program awards grants that build regional capacity to translate innovations into jobs through proof-of-concept and commercialization assistance to innovators and entrepreneurs.
- 2019 RIS Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)
- 2019 RIS Prospective Applicant Webinar
- Previous Competition Resources
- More resources coming soon!
- Oregon State University and University of Oregon Team Up to Launch TallWood Design Institute, Advance Mass-Timber Technologies
- StartingBlock Madison to Open New Entrepreneurial Center June 2018