EDA’s Regional Innovation Strategies (RIS) Program awards grants that build regional capacity to translate innovations into jobs through proof-of-concept and commercialization assistance to innovators and entrepreneurs.
- 2018 RIS NOFO (PDF) - NEW
- 2018 RIS FAQ (PDF) NEW
- 2018 RIS Informational Webinar
- 2018 RIS Prospective Applicant Slides (PDF)
- Oregon State University and University of Oregon Team Up to Launch TallWood Design Institute, Advance Mass-Timber Technologies
- StartingBlock Madison to Open New Entrepreneurial Center June 2018