Seed Fund Support Grant Competition
EDA received $33 million for the Regional Innovation Strategies program this year and is eagerly working on final details for a newly designed, 2020 competition. Please stay tuned for the program release in the coming weeks!
EDA’s Regional Innovation Strategies (RIS) Program awards grants that build regional capacity to translate innovations into jobs through the formation, launch, and growth of early-stage seed capital funds.
- 2020 RIS Informational Webinar
- 2019 RIS Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)
2019 RIS FAQs (PDF, 214.92 KB)
- 2019 RIS Prospective Applicant Webinar
2019 RIS Prospective Applicant Webinar Slides (PDF, 744.54 KB)
- 2019 Competition Debrief Webinar
2019 Competition Debrief Webinar Slides (PDF, 380.02 KB)
- Previous Competition Resources
Seed Fund Support Grant Competition Awards
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern PA and ImpactPHL Advance Tech Startups, Create Positive Impact in Greater Philadelphia Region
- Telluride Venture Accelerator Raises $13 Million for Early Stage Ventures, Entrepreneurs in Rural Colorado
- Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada Launches Annual Seed Fund and Venture Conference to Bring Investors to Reno, Advance Startups in Region
- University of Texas at Austin and True Wealth Ventures Partner to Help Female-Founded Startups Access Elusive Venture Dollars