Seed Fund Support Grant Competition
EDA’s Regional Innovation Strategies (RIS) Program awards grants that build regional capacity to translate innovations into jobs through the formation, launch, and growth of early-stage seed capital funds.
- 2019 RIS Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)
- 2019 RIS FAQs (PDF)
- 2019 RIS Prospective Applicant Webinar
- 2019 RIS Prospective Applicant Webinar Slides (PDF)
- Previous Competition Resources
- More resources coming soon!
Seed Fund Support Grant Competition Awards
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern PA and ImpactPHL Advance Tech Startups, Create Positive Impact in Greater Philadelphia Region
- Telluride Venture Accelerator Raises $13 Million for Early Stage Ventures, Entrepreneurs in Rural Colorado
- Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada Launches Annual Seed Fund and Venture Conference to Bring Investors to Reno, Advance Startups in Region
- University of Texas at Austin and True Wealth Ventures Partner to Help Female-Founded Startups Access Elusive Venture Dollars