Seed Fund Support Grant Competition
$5 MILLION AVAILABLE IN SEED FUND SUPPORT GRANTS!
APPLY HERE! Applications are due no later than Wednesday, August 29, 2018.
EDA’s Regional Innovation Strategies (RIS) Program awards grants that build regional capacity to translate innovations into jobs through the formation, launch, and growth of early-stage seed capital funds.
- 2018 RIS NOFO (PDF) - NEW
- 2018 RIS FAQ (PDF) NEW
- 2018 RIS Informational Webinar
- 2018 RIS Prospective Applicant Slides (PDF)
- Early-Stage Venture Funds and Angel Groups Webinar Slides (PDF)
Seed Fund Support Grant Competition Awards
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern PA and ImpactPHL Advance Tech Startups, Create Positive Impact in Greater Philadelphia Region
- Telluride Venture Accelerator Raises $13 Million for Early Stage Ventures, Entrepreneurs in Rural Colorado
- Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada Launches Annual Seed Fund and Venture Conference to Bring Investors to Reno, Advance Startups in Region
- University of Texas at Austin and True Wealth Ventures Partner to Help Female-Founded Startups Access Elusive Venture Dollars