Revolving Loan Fund
Updated RLF Regulations
EDA recently published revisions to the regulations implementing the Public Works and Economic Development Act, which govern EDA’s Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) Program. Read the full text of the revisions. The updated regulations took effect on January 2, 2018.
The updated regulations establish the Risk Analysis System, which is designed to provide more efficient oversight of the RLF Program. The Risk Analysis System has been finalized and is published here along with the responses to the related public comment. (PDF)
For more information about the Risk Analysis System, including scoring, implementation, and performance improvement, please see EDA’s notice in the Federal Register for the draft measures of the Risk Analysis System, which was published on December 1, 2017.
RLF Success Stories
- Mid-Columbia Economic Development District Gives Small Businesses a Boost with Revolving Loan Fund
- Kansas’ Thunder Struck Inc., Expands Thanks to EDA Revolving Loan Fund Program
- EDA Revolving Loan Fund Critical to the Success of Cedar Rapid’s Geonetric
- The River Valley Regional Commission Revolving Loan Fund Success
- Hardware Hank, Ortonville, Minnesota
- Innovative Senior Solutions, Cordele, Georgia
- Kreinik Manufacturing Company, Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Trinity Hotel, Carlsbad, New Mexico
Locate Available Revolving Loan Fund Grantee's by State
Contact Mitchell Harrison for further information or RLF program questions, email@example.com.