Revolving Loan Fund
RLF Success Stories
- Mid-Columbia Economic Development District Gives Small Businesses a Boost with Revolving Loan Fund
- Kansas’ Thunder Struck Inc., Expands Thanks to EDA Revolving Loan Fund Program
- EDA Revolving Loan Fund Critical to the Success of Cedar Rapid’s Geonetric
- The River Valley Regional Commission Revolving Loan Fund Success
- Beachy Cream Organic Ice Cream, Santa Monica, California
- Hardware Hank, Ortonville, Minnesota
- Innovative Senior Solutions, Cordele, Georgia
- Kreinik Manufacturing Company, Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Trinity Hotel, Carlsbad, New Mexico
Locate Available Revolving Loan Fund Grantee's by State
Notice of Proposed Rulemakings
The proposed rule can be found at https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2016/10/03/2016-22287/revolving-loan-fund-program-changes-and-general-updates-to-pweda-regulations. 81 Fed. Reg. 68186-68213.
The deadline for public comments was December 2, 2016.
EDA hosted an informational webinar on November 15, 2016.
Contact Mitchell Harrison for further information or RLF program questions, email@example.com.