Grant Process and Checklists
Once an EDA grant is awarded, an EDA Engineer/Construction Manager will hold a kickoff meeting with your organization and other key personnel for the project, explaining this Tool and how the process works.
Grantees can use this tool as a guide at every stage of the grant process to make sure that all bases are covered.
We developed checklists for key components such as:
- Site certificates
- Bid opening
- A/E contracts, and more.
Fact sheets and some reporting forms are also included.
Tool Download Instructions
- After clicking on the link above, Choose “Save File” to save the Zip file to your computer.
- To unzip (extract) all of the contents of the zipped folder, right-click on the folder, select Extract All, then follow the instructions.
- Once you have extracted all documents, open the Adobe Acrobat document titled “MAINPAGE_EDA CONSTRUCTION POST APPROVAL PROCESS_KPAI_2022_V5.2.”
This document contains embedded links to access the Tool’s internal documents and website links.
After downloading this Zip file, you will need to extract or unpack it so you can access the files and links contained within the Tool:
Compliance: Forms and Information
- Project Expenditures: Use the Federal Financial Report (also known as the FFR or SF-425)
- Quarterly Progress: This form – the Quarterly Progress Report or QPR - is included in the Post Approval Tool.
- Real Property: This form is included in the Post Approval Tool.
- Performance Metrics: Required by the Government Results and Performance Act (GPRA) to measure outcome of federal investments. Reports are required every 3rd year after the award ends, for a total of three reports. For more information about GPRA reporting, click here.
- ED-915 GPRA Data Collection Form: Public Works, Economic Adjustment Infrastructure and Revolving Loan Fund Investments (PDF)
Key Rules and Laws
- EDA Construction Standard Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- Procurement regulations (2 CFR 200.317 – 327) and EDA guidance for procurement methods (PDF)