ARPA Research - Research Reports and Publications
The ARPA Research Program enables real-time research into EDA ARPA programs such as the Good Jobs Challenge; Build Back Better Regional Challenge; the Indigenous Communities program; and the Travel, Tourism and Outdoor Recreation program. ARPA Research Grantees aim to establish the initial economic conditions in communities/regions before EDA ARPA investment and track ARPA grantee progress and activities/outputs throughout project implementation. Over the longer term, this research will better position EDA to evaluate the impact of such ARPA investments.
This page includes any publications, reports or findings from the ARP Research Grantees and will be continuously updated as new content is released.
For detailed information on the ARPA Research awards, please visit ARPA Research Award Information.
The Brooking Institution
- "The future of place-based economic policy: Early insights from the Build Back Better Regional Challenge"
- "How research universities are evolving to strengthen regional economies: Case studies from the Build Back Better Regional Challenge"
- "Place-based federal investment can chart a new future for regions dependent on fossil fuel"
- "In rural Alabama, a test for talent-driven economic development"
- "Why states should step in when local projects miss out on competitive federal grants"